Sunday, July 26, 2009

A few Days Off

I took a small vacation and spent some wonderful days at the beach. As I walked along the beach,I wondered if all the families enjoying the beautiful beach,the white sand and the wonderful sunshine,did they appreciate their freedom.What a joy to hear children's laughter.I thought about the years that I spent ten thousand miles away and I felt sad that so much of my life was wasted living in fear.I know God has a plan for me.My time in Iraq will not be wasted; I hope to be the bridge between the Arab world and America.I want people to know the real Iraqi es. They are very strong ,very kind and they do love America. We just have to understand both cultures. I hope one day I can complete the bridge and we will be able to know one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment